There is music all around us. Weather people can hear it or not, music is the building block of all lyrics. Music might as well be like a math equation. One wrong calculation and the whole outcome are incorrect. People read palms to tell the future, I read lyrics to tell the past. Every combination of words that is put into a piece makes some type of story worth telling. This is how I feel about Cold Play. My all time favorite song by them has to be Clocks. I love this song simply because the meaning of the song. In this song, Chris Martin sings not necessarily him, but the whole world being in a state of "helplessness".
The ending line of the second verse proves contradicting emotion:
"Come out upon my seas
Cursed missed opportunities
Am I a part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease?”
The song's title also "metaphorically alludes" to its lyrics, forcing one to wonder about the world’s obsession with time while connecting it to the moral: Make the best of it when we’re here, present and alive.
![]() |
| The Awesome 2011 concert my brother took me to in Toranto. |
![]() |
| Chris Martin |
![]() |
| The Crew |

![]() |
| There was all type of thing falling from the ceiling. Fake Butterflies, Bouncy balls, Fake leaves. |





No comments:
Post a Comment